Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Business name: CPWORKS BARCELONA LLC (Further: CPWORKS)
- Trademark: CPWORKS
- VAT number: B-61401519
- Address: Morales St. 21-27 1F
- E mail: [email protected]
- Registration details: registered in the Barcelona commercial register, volume 29912, page 152, sheet B, registration 1.
In addition, you can contact our Data Protection Officer by email: [email protected]
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
CPWORKS BARCELONA LLC will process your personal data in order to manage both the users of the website www.cpworks.es as well as the services offered through that site. Likewise, whenever the user authorises it, CPWORKS will process the data to manage the queries received from customers and to send them advertising and commercial information about the company, its activities, products, services, offers, special promotions, as well as documentation of varying nature and by different means of commercial information of the company.
Likewise, we shall inform you that in order to personalize the service according to your characteristics and/or needs, CPWORKS BARCELONA LLC may prepare a “commercial profile” based on the information provided by you, that derived from your consumption and browsing habits and that obtained from social networks. In addition, your personal data and commercial profile will be transferred to the rest of the companies of the CPWORKS BARCELONA LLC Group, so that they could send you commercial communications about their own products and services. Your personal data and commercial profile will also be transferred to third companies, belonging or not belonging to the CPWORKS Group, that will be preparing for this purpose their own commercial profile with the mentioned data and profiles, as well as with the data and profiles of you that they already have or obtain, all that with the purpose of adapting the communications to your interests, tastes, consumption and browsing habits and commercial preferences. This processing will therefore involve the pooling of the databases of the different companies of the CPWORKS BARCELONA LLC Group and their enrichment.
The list of companies in the CPWORKS BARCELONA Group is as follows:
1. CPWORKS MADRID LLC, with VAT number: B83274621.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided, as well as those obtained from your navigation and consumption habits and the commercial profile developed will be kept as long as you do not request their deletion.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data of a user is the consent of the data subject given for the purposes described above, which will be specifically requested before:
- proceeding to process their data,
- proceeding to send commercial information or newsletter,
- proceeding to the activation of any present or future service that could be offered through the website.
The requests for information that the user makes to us require that the data subject voluntarily provides us with the necessary data to be able to attend to them or provide them with the services. The obligation or need to provide us with these data will be indicated with the star symbol (*) in the forms or sections corresponding to each service.
However, the data subject may freely refuse to provide us with this data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although this refusal will imply the impossibility for us to attend to their request or provide them with the service in question.
Likewise, we may process their data based on the legitimate interest of CPWORKS in building and maintaining the loyalty of its customers and/or users, and to better meet their expectations or interests previously expressed, e.g.: improving services, managing requests, queries or complaints, offering similar products and services, providing information on promotions, etc., without prejudice to compliance by CPWORKS with other obligations related to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means.
CPWORKS understands that by providing such data, the data subject guarantees and is responsible for their veracity, accuracy, and topicality, and that they accept and expressly consent to the processing of the data for the purposes described above.
To which recipients will your data be sent?
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not CPWORKS BARCELONA LLC is processing personal data concerning them.
- Right of access: it allows the data subject to obtain information about their personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification: it allows the correction of errors, the modification of data that are found to be inaccurate or incomplete and the guarantee of the certainty of the information being processed.
- Right of deletion: it allows requesting the deletion of the data to be processed when they are no longer necessary for the delivery or provision of the service.
- Right to object: the data subject’s right not to have his/her personal data processed or to end the processing, except for legitimate reasons or for the presentation or defence of potential claims, in which case we will keep the data blocked for the corresponding period of time while the legal obligations persist.
- Right to oppose the sending of advertising: The data subjects may oppose the sending of commercial communications by CPWORKS.
- Limitation of processing: under certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, those will only be kept for the presentation or defence of potential claims.
- Data Portability: data subjects may request to receive data concerning them and that they have provided to us or, where technically possible, to be sent to another data controller of their choice, in a commonly used, machine-readable, structured format.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing having significant impact or effect.
- Possibility to withdraw consent: the data subject has the right to withdraw at any time the consent given, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given at the time of the provision of the data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please send us a letter with all your details, including your ID card number, to CPWORKS BARCELONA LLC, Morales St., 21-27, 1F, 08029, Barcelona (Spain), or send us an e-mail at: [email protected]
indicating the type of right you wish to exercise. In this regard, we inform you that you have at your disposal models for the exercise of the aforementioned rights (on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html).
When the data subject considers it appropriate, he or she may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when he or she considers that we have not duly satisfied the exercise of his or her rights. Such claim may be presented to the aforementioned authority by different means offered by the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.